Friday, October 31, 2008

We will, we will ROCK YOU!!




The other night, Jeremy scored a couple of opening night Jazz tickets. We are not really huge basketball fans, and rarely watch it on tv, but thought that opening night would be pretty exciting. We had great seats, about 20 rows up, and were the only people in our entire section not wearing ANY Jazz paraphernalia. We stuck out like a sore thumb!

We were sitting right in front of two little kids who were probably the biggest Jazz fans ever! They were so cute all decked out in their Jazz gear! They were hooting and hollering the whole game and when the other team shot a foul shot, they booed, and when they made it despite their booing, the little kid would say "he didn't hear MY boo!" It was too cute!

Watching all the fans in real life was very entertaining! It amazes me how passionate the fans are! One guy sat behind the basket and brought his own Jazz umbrella and some HUGE blue horn thing along with balloon stick things. I'm sure he had to have a luggage cart to haul in all of his Jazz gear. Now that's a true fan!

Then there is the dance cam...I think that the whole goal for the game for some people is to get on the dance cam. These girls really get into it! I expected them to flash the camera any second!

We had a great time! I want to thank Joe for getting sick and giving us the tickets:)

No comments: