Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

Last night we had dinner and ice cream and cake at my Mom's house for my birthday. I will be out of town for my birthday this year so we celebrated it a little early.

My dad was there for about 5 minutes before he had to leave to go hometeaching or something like that. I love my Dad but he is by far the biggest nerd I have ever known! He came out wearing dress pants that were a good 4 inches off the ground and he was wearing white socks! I would have got a picture, but I was laughing too hard, especially when he told us that he wore them to work all day!

Jeremy and both my Moms got me an ipod touch. I love it! I have been playing Word Warp all morning:)





Savannah and Ethan are my backups, just in case I can't blow out all the candles myself. After all, I am getting old!!

As soon as all the candles are blown out, the kids quickly yank them out and lick them all off! This is kind of a tradition, it makes me laugh everytime. I remember doing this with my brothers and sisters and cousins!

1 comment:

It's Miller Time! said...

Hey Cathy I hope you have a Happy Birthday! We need to go out.