Thursday, December 4, 2008

He really does love me!!!


Yesterday, Jeremy called me and told me not to make any plans because he wanted to take me to see Twilight. I didn't even have to beg! What a great man I have!




I have to say that the movie was pretty cheesy, but so was the book (sorry Twilight fans). I thought that the guy who played Edward was a little creepy at first, he chilled out a little towards the end though. I was also a little dissapointed with Jacob, I didn't think he was attractive at all, not at all the dreamy long haired ripped Indian I pictured in my head. I did really liked Bella and the entire Cullen family, I thought they were great.




Jeremy even liked the movie, he said that he was going to go home and bedazzel a team Edward shirt. I love Jeremy's sense of humor! He can make me laugh like nobody else. I am crazy about him, and he must like me a lot too to take me to a super cheesy chick flick:) I owe him big! Maybe an all night Call of Duty marathon and greasy burgers:)

No comments: