This is Christmas morning and I couldn't resist taking Chimi outside. I wasn't sure how she was going to react to the snow, last year she didn't really seem to care for it. This year, she absolutely loved it! It was so funny watching her play. She would dig her entire head in the snow and jump through the piles and eat the snow. We threw snow balls to her and they would just sink into the snow, she would look everywhere for them. It was so funny!
We didn't put up a tree this year, It's hard to get everything done when you are only home 3 days a week and have a million things you need to do, so we just decorated the banister. We came home Christmas Eve and found this tree planted in our yard. Jeremy said it was a Christmas miracle! I guess we got our Christmas tree after all!
No comments:
Post a Comment