Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Great Pumpkin

October went so fast! I wanted to put up Halloween decorations but kept putting it off and before I could get them up, Halloween was here.

We didn't want to look like scrooges so the night before Halloween we went to Harmons to grab a pumpkin to carve. This was easier said than done, apparently there were a lot of people who had the same idea as us because the only pumpkins that were left were deformed and couldn't stand up! We got lucky and found a normal standing pumpkin (just don't look at the back:))

On our way back home, Jeremy got the idea that we each carve half of the pumpkin however we wanted, but we had to get the idea in our head now and we had to carve it no matter what the other person did. I thought that it would be fun. This is how it turned out.


This is Jeremy's side....



This is my side....


I think it turned out great!


No comments: