Monday, January 12, 2009

Home Improvements

Jeremy and his brother, Avery, have been doing a lot of improvements around the house lately.

They hung the pegboard in the garage, so now everything is up off the floor and hung on the wall instead. I can't believe how much more space we have in our garage! We need more hooks, I know. I can't wait till our backyard is finished so we can get the grills out of there too.




They cleaned out the bonus room and put up the ping-pong table and dart board. Jeremy also put up the girl picture I won't let him hang anywhere else in the house-no matter how practical he tries to convince me it is (it lights up). We now refer to it as the man cave.



Jeremy also drilled a hole in the front door and installed a peep-hole. Now we can see who's at the door and decide whether we want to be home or not:) It's the best investment we ever made!



I just noticed a small hairline crack in our wall!?! Is that normal with new houses? Just one more thing to add to the list:) It's a good thing we have extra paint.

These are hardly impressive improvements, I know. It is just great to have our own house and to be able to do anything we want to it:)

No comments: