Jeremy and I had a great Valentines weekend! I was usually out of town that weekend and so we always celebrated our love (as Jeremy puts it:)) a few days before the actual day. This is the first actual Valentines day we've spent together in 3 years!
Our plan was to hang out together alone in our house on Saturday night, but since Jeremy's brother Avery is living with us and had no intentions of leaving for the night, we decided to leave and go shopping. We went to Circut City to see if they had any screaming deals and all we found were screaming kids! That was enough to add another 10 years to when we'll decide to have a baby-we are up to 15 years. Although, according to my Mom and her life plan journal, Jeremy and I will have a little girl in 2012. My Mom decided to tell us this over Sunday dinner, I think Jeremy was a little freaked out.
After shopping, we went to Rubio's for fish tacos-we lucked out, the place was dead! We had a great dinner stopped at Baskin Robins for ice cream and then we went home and watched Knocked Up. We did all of this with out ANY interuptions!
We had a great weekend together! I am so lucky Jeremy is my man! He is my rock and I'm glad I never have to be without him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment